Recently, the Cedar Street Church celebrated the beauty and joy of Biblical Fellowship during our “[re]group conference” weekend. The whole weekend was designed to foster Biblical community through a conference designed to equip believers to live-out their faith in groups and worship services focusing on the reason why the Church should gather in small groups. This video is from the weekend service and is based on Hebrews 13:1-19.
LifeGroup Truth: Jesus expects His Church to grow in spiritual maturity through the process of SANCTIFICATION.
LifeGroups at Cedar Street Church provide the best possible ENVIRONMENT for this growth.
- Sanctification begins in SUFFERING.
- Suffering in sanctification is only for a SEASON.
- Sanctification is PRIMARILY a GROUP activity.
1. “Go outside the gate:” REJECT the lie of CONVENIENT Christianity.
2. “SEEK the city to come:” PRIORITIZE your agenda like you already live there!
3. ACCEPT and LIVE-OUT God’s design for sanctification: LIFE in GROUPS.